|Material:||Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic||Product Name:||Custom Fiberglass Product/custom Frp Truck Body/fiberglass Shell|
|Certificate:||ISO9001||Keyword:||Fiberglass Truck Parts|
|Color:||Optional||Dimensions:||Various Specifications, As Customized|
|Technolgy:||Hand Lay Up, RTM, Vacuum Bag, SMC||Application:||Truck Body,auto Part|
|Surface:||Painted Or Gelcoat|
frp truck panels,
frp trailer panels
FRP moulding process is that mixing the resin and glass fiber by a certain percentage, curing and forming. If the FRP process is different, the ratio will be different. The resin itself has very low strength, but with glass fiber reinforced, its FRP mechanical properties are excellent. Fiberglass mechanical properties are close to or beyond the cold-rolled steel, and the density of FRP material is only 20% of steel. Therefore, FRP in the industry has been called ” glass fiber reinforced plastic.”
|Fiberglass content||Density(g/cm²)||Tensile Strength(MPa)||Compressive strength(MPa)|
As the glass fiber plastic content increases, the mechanical properties of FRP composites are correspondingly improved.
1. Since glass fiber was first made into a frp truck body for use on the body, this has become a fashion and trend. Whether it's a kit car, a hot rod or a road sign, they only like fiberglass bodies.
2. With the development of automobile industry and automobile technology, glass fiber reinforced plastic truck body is more and more widely used. After decades of development, the quality of glass fiber bodies has greatly improved.
3. China's glass fiber body manufacturers have formed a certain scale of production technology and capabilities.
4. Automakers in the world have improved their recognition of fiberglass bodies. FRP applications in automotive bodies fall into three main categories. They are fiberglass body parts, structural parts and functional parts.
3. Glass fiber reinforced plastic truck body advantages and applications:
1. Including body panels, fiberglass trim, sunroof, fiberglass doors, radiator grille, pedals, front and rear bumpers, automotive interior parts, etc. This is the main application of FRP truck body.
2. It mainly meets the requirements of streamlined body design, beautiful appearance and high quality. Today, the potential for development and application remains high.
3. The main material is glass fiber reinforced thermosetting plastic. Typical molding processes include SMC (sheet molding material), BMC (bulk molding material), RTM (production release), manual molding, spraying process, etc.
4. Fiberglass structural components include front bracket, bumper frame, seat frame, floor, etc. The purpose of using these fiberglass structural components is to increase design flexibility, versatility and integrity. Fiberglass body manufacturers always use high-strength SMC, GMT and LFRT as raw materials.
4. FRP truck body functional properties:
1. The main characteristics of functional components are high temperature resistance and oil corrosion resistance. They mainly include engines and engine peripherals. For example, engine valve compartment cover, intake manifold, air filter cover, gear box cover, air inlet, air inlet cover, fan blade, heater cover, water tank, outlet housing, pump turbine, etc.
2. The main process materials include SMC, BMC, RTM, GMT, glass fiber reinforced nylon, etc. Other related fiberglass body parts include CNG cylinders, medical facility parts in automobiles or RVs, motor parts, etc.
When manufacturing panels with same rigidity, FRP light weight ratio can be up to 36.7%. As FRP density of the body is only 1.7g/cm², about 1/5 of the steel. Although the FRP thickness and intensity increase, it’s still lighter about 100kg than the metal auto body. Making FRP profiles, fiberglass fenders, DIY fiberglass hood, FRP carriage, FRP door and FRP cab, American Rockwell company do success. Depending on the light FRP density, it reduces the vehicle’s weight by 227kg. Beijing 251 factory produced FRP cab of BJ121 car, FRP cab weight is only 1/3 of the original metal cab weight. We produced electric buses with full fiber car body, the total FRP weight of the vehicle reduced by 18% than its own design weight. As the decrease of body weight, it is bound to reduce energy consumption.
Density of FRP
Maximum service temperature
FRP material is able to meet the strength requirements of the car body. Fiat did a passive safety experiment with Fiat150 car FRP cab. And when we put a load which is 50% more than steel cab on top of it, the column will not deform visibly. 40kg weight pendulum from the Drop impact at 2m height of the cab, the enclosure does not occur any deformation, while steel products would produce visible deformation. In general, the above test fully demonstrated the impact resistance and high strength of FRP plug-in safety performance. We China FRP pultruded products factory and China GRP pultruded profiles factory provide great FRP solution.
6, Fiberglass bodies for heavy duty truck/frp truck hood/fiberglass truck fender
Fiberglass FRP truck forklift parts, agriculture construction machinery body parts cover
Lanmon service tenet is regarding the quality of our life. Until now, there is zero complaint and zero compensation. We always provide fiberglass products with the satisfying quality. In general, we strictly control the truck bodies manufacturing process and train every staff to work according to the instruction. Besides, we make the professional assembly and check fixture to confirm the high quality.
Some fiberglass products have complex design and a high precision requirement. In this case, we use the three dimensional spot check to make sure and give customers reassuring body kits. we have motivation and confidence, and we will keep going on the stable development of high quality fiberglass.
At present, Lanmon can provide not only fiberglass bodies but also fiberglass radome, FRP panels, fiberglass tubes, etc. In addition, we can produce carbon fiber reinforced plastic products, such as carbon fiber tubes.
Value Added Services
· In-mold coating, weight reduction, packaging design support, part consolidation, material innovation, prototyping, professional project management
· Plants locatedChina enable JIT delivery and low transportation cost
Quality and Other Certifications
· ISO-9001, ISO/TS-16949 and ISO 14001
· Hood assemblies, Fenders - full, half and quarter, Cowl panels, Roofs – mid, raised, Trim tabs and fairings, Sun visor assemblies, Structural door surrounds, Exterior trim - rocker panels, A-pillars, Air deflectors
Under Hood Panels
· Fan shrouds, Windshield wiper housings (rain trays), Cooling modules, Battery boxes/covers, Engine covers, interior/exterior, Firewalls
· Under ride protectors (under cab/chassis fairings), Door surrounds, Load floors, Trim panels
Contact Person: Ms. Sunny Song